Wednesday, August 5, 2009

DAILY UPDATE: AUGUST 5

HOF Festival RIBS BURNOFF opens up today at the Stark Co. Fairgrounds! Who's hungry?! Parking is free before 4pm, $5 after that, admission is free, runs thru Friday!

Let's start off today with some of the DUMBEST things Megan Fox has ever said, shall we?!

#9.) "When you think about it [actors are] kind of prostitutes. Other people are paying to watch us kissing someone, touching someone...It's really kind of gross."
("GQ", June 2009)

#8.) "I have no question in my mind about being bisexual. But I'm also a hypocrite: I would never date a girl who was bisexual, because that means they also sleep with men, and men are so dirty that I'd never want to sleep with a girl who had slept with a man." ("Esquire", May 2009)

#7.) "I would eat Rob Pattinson so that I could steal some of that pretty. I wanna be pretty like he's pretty. I want that James Dean, that sexy-ass hair."
(Comic-Con, July 2009)

#6.) "If you eat Chinese food, your farts come out like Chinese food. If you eat Mexican food, your farts come out like Mexican food. And milk, it's like: you can smell the warmth in the fart." ("GQ", October 2008)

#5.) "'High School Musical' is about this group of boys who are all being molested by the basketball coach, who is Zac Efron's dad. It's about them struggling to cope with this molestation. And they have these little girlfriends, who are their beards."
("Esquire", May 2009)

#4.) "I'm obsessed with [Zac Efron]. What you don't know is that Zac and I are the same person. It's like Janet and Michael [Jackson]. We are the same person."
("New York Post", November 2008)

#3.) "Olivia Wilde is so sexy, she makes me want to strangle a mountain ox with my bare hands." ("GQ", September 2008)

#2.) "I forget to flush the toilet. Friends will tell me, 'Megan, you totally pinched a loaf in my toilet and didn't flush.'" ("FHM", June 2007)

#1.) "I'm pretty sure I'm a doppelgänger for Alan Alda. I'm a tranny. I'm a man."
(Golden Globes, January 2009)


VANESSA HUDGENS GETS NAKIE AGAIN!!!!
http://perezhilton.com/2009-08-05-vanessa-hudgens-naked-again#more-64023
PEREZ has the censored and UNCENSORED pics...click with caution!
Photobucket
Photobucket

CHRIS BROWN SENTENCING...
CHRIS BROWN will be formerly sentenced in court today for his assault on RIHANNA back in March.
He pleaded guilty to felony assault in June, and is expected to get five years probation, 180 days of labor oriented service, and one year of domestic violence counseling.

Rihanna won't be there, but her attorney explained what she'll be trying to get out of the proceedings.

Her attorney said, quote, "I'm going to be requesting a level one protective order not to annoy, molest, or harass my client. This would be a step down from the current order, in which Brown must stay 50 yards away from my client."

The 50 yards thing was so that both of them could attend a music industry event, without creating legal drama.

He added, quote, "Rihanna's position from the beginning is that there was no need for that level of protective order."

We'll bring ya the verdict right here when we get it in!




J-SIMPSON NEWS: 3RD DAY IN A ROW!
Yes, Jessica is stealing the spotlight here this week.
This won't come as much of a shock to anyone, but in next month's "Glamour", JESSICA SIMPSON reveals that...her weight fluctuates. What's a little more disturbing...although it makes sense...is that she's struggled with body image issues her entire life.

In the interview, she says, quote, "When I was young, I would look at magazines and feel a lot of pressure.

"As a child of 12, I would write things in my journal like, 'I'm lying here and all I can think about is that my stomach is hanging over my underwear.' (!!!) That disturbs me even today!

"I was always disconnected from myself; there was this idea of perfection I couldn't ever get to. But all women struggle with insecurity, and we all have something we don't like about ourselves.

"No matter how much money you spend to make yourself beautiful...with all the products, the diets, the plastic surgery...in the end, women need to fall in love with themselves and realize they're beautifully and wonderfully made."

Is it me, or does Jessica Simpson sound truly heartfelt and somewhat incisive here?
Don't panic. The other day she blogged about whether 'asks' is a word.





YOU'VE SURELY HEARD BY NOW...BUT NO 'IDOL' FOR PAULA NEXT SEASON!
Last night, PAULA ABDUL announced on Twitter...that she will NOT be returning to "American Idol" next season.

Her message said, quote, "With sadness in my heart, I've decided not to return to 'Idol'. I'll miss nurturing all the new talent, but most of all being a part of a show that I helped from day [one] become an international phenomenon."

And then, she thanked her fans, writing, quote, "What I want to say most, is how much I appreciate the undying support and enormous love that you have showered upon me.

"It truly has been breathtaking, especially over the past month. I do without any doubt have the BEST fans in the entire world and I love you all."

Paula had been in contract negotiations with "Idol" throughout the summer...although a few weeks ago, her manager, David Sonenberg, claimed that the show had yet to make her a formal offer to return.

However, from everything we've heard, it sounds like "Idol" would have LOVED to have her back...at a reasonable price. There's been a lot of speculation that Paula has been playing hardball to land a big pay raise.

And honestly, this "announcement" COULD be a bargaining tactic...one last ditch effort to try to squeeze a little more money out of the show. But if it is, it sounds like "Idol" is prepared to call her bluff and move on without her.

Fox has confirmed that Paula has told them she's leaving the show.

In a joint statement with the producers of "Idol", Fox said, quote, "Paula Abdul has been an important part of the 'American Idol' family over the last eight seasons and we are saddened that she has decided not to return to the show.

"While Paula will not be continuing with us, she's a tremendous talent and we wish her the best."

All this sort of comes at the last minute for the show. The judges are scheduled to begin their first day of filming for the upcoming season TOMORROW.
According to People magazine, they'll be taping auditions in Denver.



SEX BEFORE BED...DO IT!
It's not mentioned anywhere in my job description, but I consider it part of my duty to provide you with as many excuses as possible to have SEX. Well, here you go...

According to a recent survey, nearly TWO in FIVE British doctors...or 38%...say the best way for couples to get quality, undisturbed sleep is for them to sleep in separate beds.

But, since it's not the 1950s and you're not going to do that anyway, I'm sure you'll be happy to hear that ONE in SIX doctors say the best way to get a good night's sleep is to HAVE SEX before bedtime. (!!!)

And there it is: Your daily excuse to have sex. You're welcome.




CASH FOR CLUNKERS
Yesterday, the Department of Transportation released a list of the ten most traded-in car models so far under the Cash-for-Clunkers program. Take a look at the list . . .

#10.) '99 Dodge Caravan

#9.) '97 Ford Windstar

#8.) '94 Ford Explorer

#7.) '95 Ford Explorer

#6.) Jeep Cherokee

#5.) Jeep Grand Cherokee

#4.) '99 Ford Explorer

#3.) '96 Ford Explorer

#2.) '97 Ford Explorer

#1.) '98 Ford Explorer

--And the ten NEW car models that have been purchased most often under the Cash-for-Clunkers program are:

#10.) Chevy Cobalt

#9.) Honda Fit

#8.) Hyundai Elantra

#7.) Dodge Caliber

#6.) Toyota Camry

#5.) Ford Escape

#4.) Toyota Prius

#3.) Toyota Corolla

#2.) Honda Civic

#1.) Ford Focus



HOW MUCH BEFORE YOU DIE?...
Have you ever wondered just how much alcohol you'd have to drink before you DIED of alcohol poisoning? The reason I ask is because there's a website called Barstools.net where you can actually calculate just how much alcohol it would take to kill you.

For example, in order for a 200-pound man to die of alcohol poisoning, he'd have to drink:
TEN Long Island Iced Teas
Or 23 shots of tequila
Or 27 glasses of red wine
Or 32 bottles of Bud Light

--And in order for a 130-pound woman to die of alcohol poisoning, she'd have to drink:
13 shots of rum
Or 14 margaritas
Or 15 apple martinis
Or 19 bottles of Guinness

No comments:

Post a Comment