Tuesday, August 3, 2010

TOTALLY TUESDAY!

Whud up, whud up...WHUD UP, OPRAH!?
OK anyway, let's get right into it....
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Robbie-Mack/101401649918620




GAGA QUOTABLE
"I have this weird thing that if I sleep with someone they're going to take my creativity from me through my vagina. I'm quite celibate now."

Photobucket

That's in the September issue of Vanity Fair mag. She also says "I do (eff), but I'm certainly not promiscuous. I'm perpetually lonely. I'm lonely when I'm in relationships. It's my condition as an artist."

Elsewhere in the interview, Gaga talks about how she hit ROCK BOTTOM before she finally made it big. But her 82-year-old grandmother pulled her out of it.

She says, "I cried. I told her I thought my life was over and I have no hope and I've worked so hard, and I knew I was good. What would I do now? And she said, 'I'm gonna let you cry for a few more hours. And then after those few hours are up, you're gonna stop crying, you're gonna pick yourself up, you're gonna go back to New York, and you're gonna kick some ass.'"

Gaga also admits to some drug use. Although she's TERRIFIED of heroin, she says she snorts cocaine, "a couple of times a year."

But she adds, "I do not want my fans to ever emulate that or be that way. I don't want my fans to think they have to be that way to be great." Makes you wonder WHY she does it in the first place then...if she knows it's stupid....

Gaga also talks about how important her fans are to her. "I want to say and sing the right things for you, and I want to make that one melody that really saves your spirit that one day."










THE LI-LO COVERAGE...
LINDSAY LOHAN was released from jail at 4:35 A.M. yesterday morning, and transported directly to rehab, where she'll spend the next 90 days.

And, unlike her jail sentence, Lindsay will NOT get to leave rehab after just two weeks. She'll be required to do the entire sentence this time. As we'd heard, Lindsay is not at that Morningside clinic she was originally supposed to go to. She's at UCLA Medical Center, where she'll be treated for both substance abuse and emotional issues.

Judge Marsha Revel changed Lindsay's facility at the last minute, because she was concerned that Morningside wasn't a secure enough facility, and that people would be able to get drugs to her from the outside.

Morningside isn't taking this as a snub, though. A rep for the clinic says, "In some cases, a higher level of containment provided by only a hospital institution, such as UCLA, is beneficial before implementing Morningside Recovery's multi-disciplinary clinical programs in our residential and extended care treatment. We hope, as we do with all those in treatment, that this decision for Ms. Lohan's welfare provides her a continuum of care that supports sustainable recovery."

Not surprisingly, a source says Lindsay was, "very upset" that the judge ordered her to go straight to rehab, instead of allowing her to spend some time with her family first...

Quote, "[Lindsay] feels that she deserved to spend a day with her family after she behaved well in jail."

WAAAAAAAAMBULANCE!!!!!!
Give. me. a. break.








'IDOL' DEBAUCHERY...
To be honest, I just like using the word 'debauchery', cause it's the greatest word EVER.
If you were wondering how "American Idol" is holding auditions this summer...without a set judges' panel...here's how it works:

The first round of judging...which began two weeks ago in Nashville, and runs through August 19th in San Francisco...does not require the show's judges.

This is the "cattle-call" stage, where thousands of people show up at try-outs in each city. The contestants sing in front of an "Idol" producer and / or vocal coach, who then decides if they're good enough...or BAD enough...to move on.

The next stage..."call-backs"...is filmed and takes place in front of the judges. This year, the call-backs will begin in mid-September...so Fox has until then to finalize their new judging panel.








KATY DOES STONE...
In the upcoming issue of "Rolling Stone"...which hits newsstands on Friday...KATY PERRY talks about growing up with her very religious parents. They were Christian ministers, but not the normal kind. They were pretty far OUT THERE.

For one thing, Katy says that her parents regularly spoke in tongues. Typically, her father would speak in tongues, and her mother would serve as the interpreter.

She explains, "Speaking in tongues is as normal to me as 'Pass the salt.' It's a secret, direct prayer language to God. That's their gift."

"I wasn't able to say I was lucky because my mother would rather us say that we were blessed, and she also didn't like that lucky sounded like Lucifer.

"[In fact,] I wasn't allowed to eat Lucky Charms...but I think that was the sugar. I think my mom lied to me about that one."

???????

I'm really confused.







EMINEM TALKS DEATH....
EMINEM has thought about what his death would be like . . . and it creeps him out.

He tells "Vibe" magazine, "I think about it a lot. I try not to think about it, but I do and it creeps me the (eff) out. It creeps me out because they say that if I got to the hospital two hours later then I would be gone. I think about that a lot.

"When I lay in bed at night is when I think about it the most. It creeps me out man."

Eminem also opens up about the death of BRITTANY MURPHY. She was in his movie, "8 Mile"...and they were rumored to have had a brief relationship.

He says, "It was crazy. It's crazy. It's crazy because at one point we were very close and she was a really good person. It's crazy when you see things, not just with her, but just all these things that are happening in Hollywood.

"[When] you're famous, doctors will kiss your ass because they love the celebrity. 'Oh, I can call up Eminem and get him on the phone right now. Oh, hi Marshall, how are you doing? Do you need that [prescription]?'

"There are doctors that will give you certain things just because of who you are."

Brittany died back in December. She'd taken a lot of prescription drugs...but the cause of death was listed as pneumonia...with anemia and multiple drug intoxication as contributing factors.









PARTY COLLEGE!!!
GO O-U!!! Ohio State may get most of the love in the Buckeye State as far as football fans go, but you got a cool victory yourself. #2 PARTY SCHOOL IN THE NATION!

The full top 10 goes: Georgia, Ohio University, Penn State, West Virginia, Ole Miss, Texas, Florida, UC-Santa Barbara, Iowa, and DePauw University.

The Princeton Review has put out the list every year since 1992. And Georgia has appeared on the list 10 times, but has never been number one.

The rankings are based on surveys voluntarily filled out by more than 122,000 students around the country. They're based on alcohol and drug use, how much or how little time people spend studying, and the popularity of the Greek system.

Students tend to be proud of a high ranking on the party schools list, but obviously administrators HATE it.

The Princeton Review also named the SOBEREST school in the country...and for the 13th year in a row it's Brigham Young University in Utah.







YOU COULD WIN...
It's got to be at least a hundred years since the last time this was the grand prize in a contest. The Ohio Red Cross is holding a contest where one lucky person will donate a pint of blood, then drive off in...a brand-new HORSE-AND-BUGGY!

Of course, you could opt to take the alternative grand prize...a 2010 Nissan Versa instead...but where is the fun in THAT!?

The Ohio Red Cross is offering the horse-and-buggy option because it gets a ton of AMISH blood donors, particularly from Holmes and Geauga Counties (both are in the top 10 in the U.S. for Amish population)...and doesn't want them to be left out. Everyone who donates blood in Ohio between now and September 6th is eligible!







SPEAKING OF WINNING...
I have FLO-RIDA tickets all afternoon!! PLUS that includes you for the EMINEM/JAY-Z tickets!
Stay cool today!








***LATE-DAY ADDITIONS***

MTV VMA NOMS
To the surprise of...well, NO ONE, FIRST-LADY GAGA leads the nominations for the 2010 Video Music Awards. She's up for a staggering 13 AWARDS, the most ever by a nominee!

Gaga says, "I'm so honored for all the little monsters and self-professed freaks of the universe, to have more VMA nominations in a single year than any artist in MTV history. Ironically, I'm even more proud it’s an unlucky number; 13. A long time ago the world told me and my little monsters we would never be heard, together we changed the rules. God put me on Earth for 3 reasons: To make loud music, gay videos, and cause a damn ruckus. Thank You MTV!"

Eminem got a ton of nominations as well. He says, "Apparently MTV doesn't care that I have two massive stadium shows on the other side of the country the day after the VMA's. F me, right?!?! I mean, I'll be there but don't expect me to be nice about it."

Get the full list here: http://buzzworthy.mtv.com/2010/08/03/2010-mtv-vma-nominee-list-lady-gaga-eminem/








MIAMI HEAT COMES TO CLEVELAND...
The Miami Heat will be playing TWICE in Cleveland this season: Dec 2, 2010 & March 29, 2011; TNT will nationally televise the first game. Should be interesting!







BRETT FAVRE RETIRED AGAIN...
...but that's OK. He might change his mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment