Wednesday, October 20, 2010

WICKY WICKY

Join the facebook: http://www.facebook.com/robbiemackpage
Here's some Wednesday stuff!




LATE ADDITION: BREAKING: BEYONCE PREGNANT!!!!
You heard it here first: Beyonce Knowles better brush up on her lullabies.

The 29-year-old singer is pregnant with her first child! Despite the happy news, no one was more surprised than the singer herself.

"B was shocked. She loves kids, but she wasn't ready to be a mother just yet," says a source of the singer, who married rapper Jay-Z in 2008.

"She really wanted to get her album done and tour the world again." Still, another insider says that the singer, who is in her first trimester, realizes that "this is a gift from God and she's so happy."

Friends of the couple are already expressing their well-wishes for the parents-to-be. "Jay has been all about family since I met him, and he's always going to be," record executive Kevin Liles, who has known the rapper for years, says. "I wish them the best."

Knowles' sister Solange -- and mom to Julez, 6 -- agrees. "She's got the most beautiful heart," she tells Us of her big sis. "She'll be a great mom."




CONAN PICKS A NEW LEADER...
TBS has confirmed that JIMMY VIVINO will be CONAN O'BRIEN'S new bandleader. His group will be called Jimmy Vivino and the Basic Cable Band.

Jimmy is taking over for MAX WEINBERG, who decided he wanted to do his own thing after undergoing "massively invasive open heart surgery" earlier this year.

The members of the new band were all in "The Max Weinberg 7". Jimmy regularly took over the reins when Max would take breaks to tour with BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN AND THE E STREET BAND.

Conan's new show, "Conan", premieres on November 8th.







HE'S APPARENTLY LIVING LIKE HE'S DYING...
Remember KRIS ALLEN?
He just told MTV News an amusing tour story. Apparently, he once sleepwalked his way out of his hotel room...naked...and got locked out. And this happened in Hershey, Pennsylvania, if you think that makes it worse.

Here's how Kris told the story..., "At about 2:00 A.M., I wake up outside my bedroom, for some reason. I don't know if I'm sleepwalking or what's going on. The door closes, and I wake up and I go, 'What the heck? I'm locked out of my room!'

"The bad thing was I went to bed that night in the buff. So I am locked out of my room, butt-naked, in Hershey.

"At that point you're so defeated. It's not like I'm running down the halls trying to find something. I'm just walking around [with my hand covering my junk, thinking], 'If somebody sees me, they see me.'

"So [then I think] somebody's had some room service, so maybe I can find a napkin or something and cover me up and go down to the lobby. There's nothing, obviously. I don't want to go down the elevator. That would be stupid, right?

"So I [finally] find this phone and I call the front desk and I go, 'Hey, man. This is a little weird, but I'm locked out of my room. Can you please come up here?'

"So I'm waiting for the guy to come. I'm kind of bent over a little bit [peeking around a corner looking towards the elevator]. For some reason, the guy comes up from behind me and so he sees everything. From behind, which is not cool.

"He goes, 'Hey, man.' I'm like, 'Oh, gosh. Hey, dude. How's it going? Can you please unlock the door?' And he, like, does it really fast and then runs."

But that's not all. Kris said the very next night his key stopped working...so he was forced to go down and talk to the same front desk guy.

Kris said, "He goes, 'Nice night last night, eh?' And I'm like, 'Oh, dude, I'm sorry.' I'm deeply sorry that he had to see that. Man parts are not meant to be seen out in the open."

This is why you always wear your boxers!






I KNEW IT!!! JOHN MAYER GOT A PIECE OF T-SWIZZLE!
You may have heard that TAYLOR SWIFT'S song "Dear John"...on her new album "Speak Now"...talks about her relationship with JOHN MAYER. If that's true, then they were a lot more involved than most of us knew.

The best way to examine it is to look at some of the recently released lyrics.

"Dear John, I see it all now that you're gone. Don't you think I was too young...to be messed with? The girl in the dress...cried the whole way home...I should've known.

"It was wrong. Don't you think nineteen's too young...to be played...by your dark, twisted games...when I loved you so.

"My mother accused me of losing my mind...but I swore I was fine. You'll add my name to your long list of traitors who don't understand. And I'll look back in regret...I ignored what they said...run as fast as you can."

Oh man! The most obvious reference is putting the name "John" in the title, but as far as the lyrics, she asks if 19 is too young: She was 19 when they were dating. She's 20 now, and Mayer is 33. And then there's the line, "long list of traitors".

Anyway, I'm convinced. And I kind of get enjoyment out of it. It's only a matter of time before John says something. He always does.






PUT AN AD ON IT...
Here we go...we've taken another step closer to the day when every square inch of space is covered with advertising.

The Centennial school district in Minnesota is considering a plan that would allow companies to buy advertising space on their LOCKERS. So when kids go to put away their coat and get their books, they'll be face-to-face with an ad.

The school district is also considering selling ad space on their walls and floors as a way to deal with $3.6 MILLION in budget cuts.

Giving up 10% of their available surfaces to advertising would earn them $184,000 per year.

If Centennial approves the plan, they wouldn't be alone...other schools around the country are also starting to allow advertisements on their lockers as a way of trying to fight against major budget cuts.

I, personally, think it's a fantastic idea. Why not?







QUOTEABLE....
"I hate (effing) hipsters."
-Kings of Leon singer Caleb Followill

He added, "Everyone talks about indie this and indie that, but would you really want to be one of those indie bands that makes two albums and disappears?

"That's just sad. When we signed on with our manager, we all said we wanted to have a box-set career. We'll gladly be the next generation of bands that aren't going anywhere."







I HIT YOU....
In Jacksonville, Florida a woman lost her job...and responded by getting in her car and RUNNING OVER HER BOSS!

The woman is 28-year-old Najma Asgharalam of Brunswick, Georgia. Last week, she found out that her boss, 45-year-old Shair Muhammad, was shutting down his jewelry store, called Gold Super Jewelry. And she FLIPPED OUT.

First, she stole a box of jewelry worth $15,000. Then she got in her car and drove it into Shair! Fortunately, he wasn't badly injured. Najma was arrested and charged with aggravated battery, grand theft and criminal mischief.







COSTUME IDEAS...
Still need one? Here ya go: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/10/05/inappropriate-halloween-costumes_n_750503.html#s44500






Have a great hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment