Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Radio Personality Confirms: "Yes, I got my hair cut"

The online world has been a buzz for the last 24 hours with the news. Did he, or didn't he? We have confirmation this afternoon: Rob Mackenzie has cut his hair.

"Well, I didn't do the actual CUTTING of it", says Mackenzie, of radio station Q92, in an email this afternoon.

Obviously, this is monumental news. It's not everyday someone gets their hair cut.
There have been numerous sightings reported, but so far, no one can offer photographic evidence.
"I saw him. He stopped in the other night, very late. It's shorter", commented Kayla Loy, manager of a local Sheetz convenience store. "I think the guy has a bit of an ego. He's just trying to get some attention."

Mackenzie says "Not the case. It was on my ears. That's annoying. I hate it when it touches my ears"

He didn't shave it completely bald though. He jokes, "I've often thought about that though! I've mentioned it to friends before. I may do it someday but I'm afraid I'll look like a giant cue ball and it'll never grow back. And that would be bad."

No comments:

Post a Comment