Saturday, September 19, 2009

WEEKEND UPDATE: SEPT. 19 & 20

So you know that the VMA's went down last weekend. I'll bet all you know for sure is:
Kanye was a jackass (tm, Barack Obama), Taylor didn't get 'her moment', but later did thanks to Beyonce.

Songs and artists that actually WON were completely...COMPLETELY over-shadowed this week thanks to all the Kanye Krap (tm, Q92 DJ guy)...so, here's who took moon men home!


--Video of the Year: Beyoncé, "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)"
--Best Male Video: T.I. (featuring Rihanna), "Live Your Life"
--Best Female Video: Taylor Swift, "You Belong with Me"
--Best New Artist: Lady Gaga, "Poker Face"
--Best Rock Video: Green Day, "21 Guns"
--Best Hip Hop Video: Eminem, "We Made You"
--Best Pop Video: Britney Spears, "Womanizer"
--Breakthrough Video: Matt and Kim, "Lessons Learned"
--Best Video (That Should Have Won a "Moonman" Award): Beastie Boys, "Sabotage"
--Best Art Direction: Lady Gaga, "Paparazzi"
--Best Choreography: Beyoncé, "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)"
--Best Cinematography: Green Day, "21 Guns"
--Best Direction: Green Day, "21 Guns"
--Best Editing: Beyoncé, "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)"
--Best Special Effects: Lady Gaga, "Paparazzi"

SOME VMA SNAPSHOTS:
Photobucket
Lady Gaga
Photobucket
Taylor
Photobucket
Katy P.
Photobucket
Kristen Cavallari
Photobucket
Leighton Meester...wanna make her go bad, YUM
Photobucket
Doucher and Amber Rose
Photobucket
Jack Black
Photobucket
Diddy and his ladies
Photobucket
Pink & Shakira, in the same atire...
Photobucket
Gaga WHAT?!




DREW BARRYMORE AND ELLEN PAGE: NEW BFF'S
...and showing off in Marie Claire magazine....yummy!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket






BRAD ARNOLD FROM 3 DOORS DOWN TIES THE NOOSE...
On Saturday, 3 DOORS DOWN singer Brad Arnold married a horseback rider named Jennifer Sanderford.

They were childhood friends back in the day...and were reunited on a blind date after Brad split from his first wife back in 2006. Brad says, quote, "From that day on we haven't spent two months apart in the past three years."
Awwwwww!!!




15 THINGS ABOUT SEX. READY? HERE WE GO.
#1.) When it comes to MAN-JUNK, width is more important than length. And studies have shown that women are actually more interested in the overall APPEARANCE of a guy's privates...than they are in the size.

#2.) Regardless of what they SAY, most women pleasure themselves.

#3.) According to a study from the University of Liverpool, if a man's ring finger is longer than his index finger, it's a sign that he was exposed to more testosterone in the womb. That means he's probably packing something serious in his pants.

#4.) A Dutch study found that when couples leave their SOCKS on during sex, they're 30% more likely to reach a climax.

#5.) Women like it dirty. And by "it", I mean you. At least that's according to a study from the University of California at Berkeley, which found that women are turned on by the scent of man-sweat.

#6.) Everyone lies about the size of their genitals, and how often they're having sex. EVERYONE.

#7.) When a woman takes matters into her own hands, so to speak, it typically takes her less than FOUR MINUTES to climax. That's compared to roughly 20 minutes when she's with a partner.

#8.) 45% of men say they wish their package was bigger. But 85% of women say they're happy with the size of their guy's manhood.

#9.) A new study from the Newcastle University in England found that women with rich husbands or boyfriends have more orgasms than women with poor or average partners.

#10.) About ONE in THREE women never or rarely climax through P-in-V relations.

#11.) After the age of 30, a man's testosterone level drops by about 1% per year. And with it goes his SEX DRIVE.

#12.) A study by Durham University in England found that 85% of men feel positively about having one-night stands. Only 54% of women do.

#13.) Contrary to popular belief, a study by the University of Chicago found that married couples have more sex than single people.

#14.) Women are more likely to have sex with a guy if he's a good kisser.

#15.) Guys don't care if you're a little overweight, or if you haven't shaved in a few days. They just want to rub genitals with you. DUH!





ARE YOU A "RETROSEXUAL"?
I just heard a new term that I want to tell you about. The word is "retrosexual" and it refers to someone who uses social networking sites like Facebook to reconnect with former boyfriends and girlfriends.
Have you done this? Let's be honest, you just wanna hook-up with them again. Yes. You do.




THE BIG STUFF...
You know Patrick Swayze died, and Kanye interupted Taylor, right? We don't have to discuss them? Good! Moving on...
Photobucket



THE BIG WINNING FROM Q92...
ALWAYS big things poppin' on Q92! And as I sit here listening to Taylor's "You Belong With Me" video on the VH1 Top 20 countdown, I think I should remind you about our Q92 YOU'RE INCLUDED CONTEST!
This week, win any prize and get included to win our grand prize on Friday morning...2 tickets to see TAYLOR SWIFT at her SOLD OUT Cleveland show in October, PLUS a backstage meet & greet pass!
It's part of our Q92 Face-To-Face Fall, getting you up close and personal with your favorite Q92 stars!

AND Congrats to KARRIE from NEW PHILLY...going to BOSTON to see PINK-NESS!!!!





SOME KANYE AFTERMATH...
Here's some things you may NOT have heard or caught in the Kanye fallout.
KELLY CLARKSON had this to say on her blog:
"Dear Kanye...what happened to you as a child?? Did you not get hugged enough??

"Something must have happened to make you this way, and I think we're all just curious as to what would make a grown man go on national television and make a talented artist, let alone teenager, feel like (crap).

"I was actually nominated in the same category that Taylor won and I was excited for her, so why can't you be?"

Kelly's blog is here: http://iamkelly.wordpress.com/

GREEN DAY singer BILLIE JOE ARMSTRONG: "She's young and I think she'll get over it...and I think that he needs to get over it. It was very uncomfortable sitting there behind him."

KELLIE PICKLER: "Tator Tot, you handled yourself with Grace. Kanye, go grow some (effing) balls (B-word)! Don't mess [with] my lil sis!" (!!!)

PINK: "Kanye West is the biggest piece of sh*t on earth. Quote me. My heart goes out to Taylor Swift. She is a sweet and talented girl and deserved her moment.

"She should know we all love her. Beyoncé is a classy lady. I feel for her, too. It's not her fault at all, and her and Taylor did their thing."

JOHN MAYER: "Big love to my girl [Taylor]. A class act."

DONALD TRUMP: "[It was] disgusting. He couldn't care less about Beyoncé. It was grandstanding to get attention." Trump also called for a BOYCOTT on everything related to Kanye...quote, "So this kind of thing doesn't happen again."

KATY PERRY: "(EFF) U KANYE. IT'S LIKE U STEPPED ON A KITTEN."

JOEL MADDEN: "WOW. Taylor Swift's first VMA and she didn't even get to ENJOY it. Kanye, you were just a bully on that one man."
Photobucket




MEN LIE TWICE AS MUCH AS WOMEN?!
I don't know if I buy that...guys? Ladies? Whatcha think?
A recent study in the UK found that the average man tells SIX lies a day, while the average woman tells only THREE lies a day. But that begs the question: What exactly are we lying about so much?

Well, according to the study, here are the ten most common lies told by MEN:
#10.) I'm stuck in traffic
#9.) It wasn't that expensive
#8.) I'm on my way
#7.) I didn't have that much to drink
#6.) Sorry, I missed your call
#5.) My battery died
#4.) I had no signal
#3.) No, your butt doesn't look big in that
#2.) This is my last drink
#1.) Nothing's wrong, I'm fine

And the ten most common lies told by WOMEN are:
#10.) Sorry, I missed your call
#9.) No, I didn't throw it away
#8.) I've got a headache
#7.) I didn't have that much to drink
#6.) I don't know where it is, I haven't touched it
#5.) I'm on my way
#4.) It was on sale
#3.) It wasn't that expensive
#2.) Oh, this isn't new, I've had it forever
#1.) Nothing's wrong, I'm fine





HOW BORED ARE YOU?....
...cause if you're quite bored, this might be semi-entertaining.
http://www.toxel.com/inspiration/2009/09/13/united-steaks-of-america/





KATY KISSED A BUNCHA GUYS...
I guess if it dresses like a HO and dances like a HO...It's a HO. KATY PERRY was seen making out with Video Music Awards host RUSSELL BRAND at an after-party Sunday night.
48 hours earlier, on Friday night, she was at a club sucking face with He-Whore Extraordinaire JOHN MAYER.
48 hours from now, she'll be in my apartment, sucking face with Robbie Mack.
...or not.
Photobucket



PRESIDENT DOES LETTERMAN...
Catch Barack up late with Dave Letterman this Monday night. Barack will be the only guest on the show.




RIHANNA WANTS THE WORLD TO KNOW...
...she has a nipple ring!
Photobucket




AVRIL LAVIGNE UN-TIES THE NOOSE...
AVRIL LAVIGNE and her husband DERYCK WHIBLEY...of the rock band SUM 41...are getting a divorce. Avril posted a message on her website saying, quote, "I am grateful for our time together, and I am grateful and blessed for our remaining friendship.

"I admire Deryck and have a great amount of respect for him. He is the most amazing person I know and I love him with all my heart. Deryck and I are separating and moving forward on a positive note."

Avril drops a new CD in November.

1 comment:

  1. Was Katy Perry trying to look like Wonder Woman's skank sister? And what is up with her boobs? I know you don't really want her at your house, you'd be much better off with Taylor :)
    ...off to finish reading.

    ReplyDelete