Thursday, November 24, 2011

I AM THANKFUL...

...for delicious chocolate chip cookies that I just ate. For without them, Amos wouldn't be very famous.

...for chapstick. I tend to be a lip-biter. ....uh. Anyway, it keeps my lips juicy. Or something.

...for a remote control. What the HELL is on Channel 3 right now? ::clicks off::

...that I have the best friends money can buy. Really. They cost $20 but you can't beat them!

...that my hearts a stereo.

...that I don't work for a guy named "Wade". How could anyone take a Wade seriously?

...for shampoo that leaves my hair full of body. Wait, I don't have hair.

...that *I'M* not cooking today. Wait, I rarely do that anyway.

...for brain farts so I can sit here and stare at the screen. ::Stares::

...for women!! hey, we wouldn't be here without them. And who doesn't love a beautiful woman with a cute ass?

...for cute asses on women.

...for breasts. ....it's Thanksgiving, right? TURKEY you perv!

...for the fact that I WILL NOT be Black Friday shopping tomorrow.

...for social media. Seriously, how would we all be able to stay in touch with eachother like we do without it?

...for dentists. I may need one soon :/

...for my mattress. It feels nice.

...for Sheetz. Stan and Steve, you are visionaries. You should win the nobel prize.

...for soap that makes me smell purdee.

...that gas is $3.07 - hey, it beats $3.49

...for the TURKEY BOWL on Fox 8! OMG how could I forget about this! They go to a Giant Eagle, set up a ton of canned good and contestants 'bowl' with frozen turkeys. Lol!

...that I DON'T work in retail. And the only time I ever did was a grocery store (Fishers) in high school.

...for pizza. Pizza is awesome. Who invented that? I think his last name was Hut. Or maybe John?

...for pizza places that don't end in "John" cause his pizza really sucks.

...that it will be in the 60's for highs tomorrow and Saturday! Enjoy!

...that I can like your status when I'm too lazy to say anything on it.

...that someone decided to put RASPBERRY in ICED TEA! What a GENIUS move!

...for coffee.

...for biscuits.

...maybe I should eat something. Wait, that's not thankful for anything...

...to work for Q92 and have a cool boss that makes sure we always win!

...for this chair I'm sitting in. It's comfy.

...that you sat and read all this junk. HAPPY TURKEY! Gobble?

No comments:

Post a Comment