Thursday, February 11, 2010

MINI MID-WEEK: FEB 11

Playin radio 7-Midnight tonight.

Reasons YOU hate YOUR job.......throwing snowballs at morons who deserve it.......what your search engine says about you.......all coming up tonight.


Here's some shtuff....


JOHN MAYER TALKS 'JUNK'...
Among other things. He's also spilling ALL kinds of stuff about Jessica Simpson that I'm sure she's JUST thrilled about!
In the new issue of "Playboy", JOHN MAYER shares an interesting fact about himself: His penis does not like black women.

He says, quote, "My (rhymes with STICK) is sort of like a white supremacist. I've got a Benetton heart and a (effing) David Duke (rhymes with ROCK). I'm going to start dating separately from my (rhymes with STICK)."

Mayer does make sure to note that there ARE black women he finds sexy. Such as HOLLY ROBINSON PEETE, KERRY WASHINGTON and KARYN PARSONS...who played Hilary Banks on "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air".

That's not all John Mayer had to say. (Not surprisingly.) He also discusses JESSICA SIMPSON'S coital skills. Which, by the way, were AMAZING.

He says, quote, "That girl is like crack cocaine to me. Sexually it was crazy. That's all I'll say. It was like napalm, sexual napalm.

"Did you ever say, 'I want to quit my life and just (effing) snort you? If you charged me $10,000 to (eff) you, I would start selling all my (stuff) just to keep (effing) you.'"

Mayer is a lot more protective and respectful of JENNIFER ANISTON. When asked if his new single, "Heartbreak Warfare", is about her, he says, quote, "That woman would never use heartbreak warfare.

"That woman was the most communicative, sweetest, kindest person...when you listen to Coldplay, do you think about Gwyneth Paltrow? I don't write songs in order to stick it to my exes. I don't release underground dis tracks."

Mayer also revealed that he's only been with four or five women since he and Jennifer broke up. And he added, quote, "I get less ass now than I did when I was in a local band. Because now I don't like jumping through hoops.

"There have probably been days when I saw 300 vaginas before I got out of bed." (???)

John also discussed the strange, inexplicable cred he seems to have with black people. He says, quote, "I am a very...I'm just very. V-E-R-Y. And if you can't handle very, then I'm a douche bag. But I think the world needs a little very. That's why black people love me.

"Someone asked me the other day, 'What does it feel like now to have a hood pass? And by the way, it's sort of a contradiction in terms, because if you really had a hood pass, you could call it a (N-word) pass.

"Why are you pulling a punch and calling it a hood pass if you really have a hood pass? But I said, 'I can't have a hood pass. I've never walked into a restaurant, asked for a table and been told, 'We're full.'

"What is being black? It's making the most of your life, not taking a single moment for granted. Taking something that's seen as a struggle and making it work for you, or you'll die inside.

"Not to say that my struggle is like the collective struggle of black America. But maybe my struggle is similar to one black dude's."


-----

Right after that "Playboy" interview in which JOHN MAYER uses the N-word hit the web, Mayer hit Twitter to APOLOGIZE.

He said, quote, "I am sorry that I used the word. And it's such a shame that I did because the point I was trying to make was in the exact opposite spirit of the word itself.

"It was arrogant of me to think I could intellectualize using it, because I realize that there's no intellectualizing a word that is so emotionally charged."

He added, quote, "I think it's time to stop trying to be so raw in interviews...I wanted to be a blues guitar player. And a singer. And a songwriter. Not a shock jock...I should have never said the word and I will never say it again."








MEANWHILE, J. SIMPSON HAS SOME THOUGHTS...
On Twitter yesterday, Jessica posted what was apparently a response. She said, quote, "Interesting day so far...hmm. At least I am boxing 2-a-days this week."








DID DUHAMEL KNOCK-UP THE STRIPPER!?...
JOSH DUHAMEL is still denying those rumors that he had an affair with a stripper last year. But the stripper...Nicole Forrester...is still flapping her lips. (Pardon the expression. Or don't.)

According to the "National Enquirer", Nicole told a friend that she's, quote, "95% certain" that she's CARRYING JOSH'S CHILD.

She said, quote, "Yes, I'm pregnant. Yes, it's probably Josh's. I haven't decided what I'm going to do." Supposedly, she's three and a half months along.








MATT KEMP DENIES HE'S DATING RIHANNA. OF COURSE HE DOES.
L.A. Dodgers stud MATT KEMP would like you to know that he and RIHANNA are NOT dating. He says, quote, "She's just a friend, a good friend of mine. We went down to Mexico and had fun together." (It sure looked that way from the pictures. Matt was grabbing ALL UP on that juicy Rihanna backside! Scroll down a few blog entries for those pics.)

He added, quote, "I can't get distracted by that. When it's time to play baseball, that's my job. No distractions."

I love when these people say they're "just friends"...when we KNOW they're fornicating. Can't they just say, "We're having sweaty, no-strings-attached sex"??? At least it would be a little more honest!!








SPEAKING OF RIHANNA....
The video for her new single "Rude Boy" hit the web yesterday. Watch it here: http://www.vevo.com/watch/playlist/the-rihanna-revue/46565#0








TWILIGHT NEWS! :::COVERS EARS WHILE GIRLS SCREAM:::
"Eclipse"...the third movie in the "Twilight" series...hits theaters in June. And there are RUMORS going around that the first trailer will be unveiled THIS WEEKEND...before the movie "Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief".
Btw, TAYLOR LAUTNER is LEGAL today! He's 18, ladies!!!







KARA IS KISSING SOME ELLEN ASS...
...well, not literally. I guess we should clarify. KARA DIOGUARDI thinks ELLEN DEGENERES is a good fit on "American Idol". But HOWARD STERN??? Not so much.

She says, quote, "I think she did a great job during Hollywood Week. I think that Ellen brings a sense of humor, of course, but also I think she knows more about music than you think she does.

"I think she was critical at times, and she gave good feedback that was constructive. When I was sitting next to her, I felt she had a really good handle on whether a contestant has potential, whether they had a star quality.

"She delivered the message with kindness but also had criticism in there. I think it takes time to get used to. I think the dynamic is something that grows over time."

Kara didn't say much about the talk that Howard Stern could replace SIMON COWELL, but she did question whether or not he'd be qualified.

She said, quote, "I don't really know if I can even speak on it. I don't know that he has a musical background. I think that if you're gonna replace Simon, you have to have that background."

By the way, the Parents Television Council has asked Fox to officially DENY their interest in Stern...calling him, quote, "one of the most profane, sexually-explicit and anti-family performers in the history of the broadcast medium."







FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS FANS...
Sources tell "Entertainment Weekly" that "Friday Night Lights" will wrap following its fifth season. Supposedly, the cast has been notified that they're free to take other jobs after filming finishes up this June.

The fourth season just finished its initial run on DirecTV, and won't premiere on NBC until April 30th. The fifth season debuts on DirecTV this fall, and probably won't come to NBC until NEXT year.








#1 CD IN THE COUNTRY FOR A 2ND WEEK?....
It's LADY ANTEBELLUM's "Need You Now", also one of our most-requested on Q92!










ALL THE SINGLE LADIES...
Recently, a website called SingleMindedWomen.com compiled a list of the ten best cities for BACHELORETTES, based on stuff like employment opportunities, the cost of living, access to travel and entertainment, and of course the ratio of women to men.
According to the criteria, the ten best cities for single women are:
#10.) Austin

#9.) Dallas

#8.) Pissburgh

#7.) Denver

#6.) Phoenix

#5.) Philadelphia

#4.) Seattle

#3.) New York City

#2.) Washington, D.C.

#1.) Boston







HATE YOUR JOB? WHY?
We'll talk about this tonight, some reasons you HATE YOUR job! 330-450-9292 after 7pm and tell me why your job SUCKS (don't worry, you don't have to say WHERE you work!)
According to a new survey from a group called Opinium Research, ONE in TEN workers say they've quit a job just because they couldn't stand the office environment.

On that note, the survey found that the ten most hated office annoyances. Some of these I think are RIDICULOUS but here we go:
#1.) Grumpy or moody co-workers

#2.) Slow computers

#3.) Gossip in the office

#4.) Using office jargon or management-speak

#5.) People who talk loudly on the phone

#6.) Too much health and safety in the workplace

#7.) Bad bathroom etiquette

#8.) People who are late for meetings

#9.) People who don't clean up after themselves in the kitchen

#10.) Air conditioning that's too cold

--And the ten most hated office buzzwords and jargon are:

#1.) "Thinking outside the box"

#2.) "Let's touch base"

#3.) "Blue sky thinking"

#4.) "Blamestorming"

#5.) "Drill down to a more granular level"

#6.) "Let's not throw pies in the dark"

#7.) "I've got that on my radar"

#8.) "Push the envelope"

#9.) "Bring your A-game"

#10.) "Get all your ducks in a row"







YOUR SEARCH ENGINE OF CHOICE SAYS WHAT ABOUT YOU?....
Recently, a group of marketing agencies pooled their data in order to identify common personality traits among search engine users, and to learn how a person's choice of search engine affects their shopping habits and brand preferences.

What they found is that GOOGLE users tend to be conventional, yet open to new things. And they prefer to do their shopping at Target and Amazon.

YAHOO users tend to be older and unimaginative, and they feel like they can't control their future. They also "strongly prefer" AT&T and Sprint to Verizon and T-Mobile.

BING users tend to be early adopters who prefer shopping at Wal-Mart.

And AOL users are less intellectual than all other search engine users. They're also conformists who have low expectations and, quote, "feel like they've gotten a raw deal out of life."

Agree? Disagree?







STUPID PRODUCT #1: ROBOTIC KEG!
Last weekend, a group of inventors unveiled the "Heineken Bot" at the Kinetica Art Fair in London. Basically, it's a Heineken mini-keg-on-wheels that's been programmed to zoom around a party pouring drinks for people. And yes, it's as cool as it sounds.

Check it:






STUPID PRODUCT #2: THE "HOODIE-FOOTIE SNUGGLE SUIT"
If you've always wished they made FOOTIE PAJAMAS for adults, you're in luck. Introducing the Hoodie-Footie Snuggle Suit...the world's first one-piece pajama suit for ADULTS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCOXQVnHUko

No comments:

Post a Comment